Ballygarran, Tramore, Co. Waterford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 136 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Superb 3 bedroom detached bungalow with detached garage on c 0.80 acres
- Beautiful private south west facing gardens with patio area and garden pond
- Ideal location within easy reach of Dunmore East, Tramore and Waterford City
- Viewing of this beautiful home is a must
Tramore Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114396518
€365,000111 Sweetbriar Lawn, Tramore, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€385,00014 Moonvoy Bridge, Tramore, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€450,000Green Acre, Monvoy, Tramore, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€450,000Green Acre, Monvoy, Tramore, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€465,00020 Moonvoy Bridge, Tramore, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€585,000Saint Anne's, Priests Road, Tramore, Co. Waterford7 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€625,000The Moorings, Cove Road, Tramore, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€695,000Ballycarnane, Tramore, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19472772