Ballyguiltenane, Glin, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.59 ac
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Traditional style cottage on 0.59 acre site
- 3.5km approx. to Glin Village and the N69 Coastal route to Limerick
- Within 10km approx. which has the benefit of the Tarbert to Killimer Ferry
- Solid fuel stove with back boiler
- Private well and on site septic tank
- Double glazed upvc windows fitted throughout
- Ideal base in the Southwest of Ireland
Glin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114778418
Energy Performance Indicator: 771.77 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€80,000Ballydonohoe, Glin, Co. Limerick2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€95,000Main Street, Ballyhahill, Co. Limerick5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€100,000Amity Cottage, Glenagragra, Athea, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€149,000Kinnard, Glin, Co. Limerick2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€165,000Ferry Cottage, Tarbert Island, Tarbert, Co. Kerry2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€170,000Main Street, Glin, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€179,000Killacolla, Glin, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€180,000Bridewell Street, Tarbert, Co. Kerry4 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€195,0006 Hazelbrook, Tarbert, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€299,0007 Kilfergus, Glin, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18589962