Ballyhannan, Quin, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 126 m²
Detached stone-built farmhouse set on circa 0.5 acres of mature gardens Ballyhannon farmhouse is approximately 126.21 sq.mt. (1,359 sq. ft). It dates from the 1890\'s and was substantially remodelled to offer elegantly proportioned yet comfortable accommodation in a private and convenient location. Renovations include insulated slabbing, new plumbing, new wiring, black upvc fascia & soft, seamless guttering, black wood grain PVC double glazed windows & internal decoration. Located on a quiet road (shared right-of-way), the property is approached via a tree lined gravel driveway providing ample parking. The farmhouse is only minutes away from main road links, (Quin Village, Ennis), but is nestled in its own setting of complete privacy, making you think you are miles away from it all. Entry is through a light filled lobby-dining room, the epicentre of this home staying true to it\'s original farmhouse layout with a feature spiral staircase to the first floor. A light filled livingroom, a modernsed kitchen and ground floor bedroom complete the ground floor accommodation. The garden (circa 0.5 acres) in its maturity offers a sense of seclusion and privacy. Dry stone walls, mature trees, planting, railway sleepers, patio\'s & hidden nooks are some of the gems this farmhouse has to offer. Entrance Lobby/Reception 1 4.65m (15\'3\
- Detached stone-built farmhouse set on circa 0.5 acres of mature gardens
- Built circa 1890 / Well maintained residence
- Picturesque Elevated 0.05 acre Plot / Detached outbuilding
- Exquisite Views of surrounding countryside
- Septic tank / Mains Water / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Quaint & popular village of Quin 2 km away
Quin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14065964