- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
02/09/2021 Under Offer
Gorgeous 5 bedroomed house on 1.5 acres of well developed gardens yet just 5 minutes’ drive from Carlow
Whilst rural, there are plenty of neighbours and facilities
such as creche, church, school in Ballinabrana, fishing at
Milford, Lannigans Lough and walks on the Killeshin Hills
This house is presented in superb condition and would
make a wonderful family home. Externally there is a car
port, log shed, garage
For sale by private treaty
Offers are invited in the region of €465,000
• Hall: 17.27 m sq. Tiled Floor.
• Living Room: 17.70 m sq
• Kitchen/Dining Room/Conservatory: 24.99 m
• Utility: Tiled floor, storage units, WC off,
• Bathroom: 5.88 m sq.
• Bedroom 1: 20.03 m sq. Walk in Wardrobe
& ensuite off
• Bedroom 2: 12.12 m sq.
• Bedroom 3: 9.92 m sq
• Bedroom 4: 19.35 m sq. Walk in Wardrobe
• Office Space: 30.10 m sq.
• Bathroom: 8.85 m sq.
• Bedroom 5: 18.17 m sq.
• Car Port
• Stick Shed
• Matured manicured gardens to front & rear.
Carlow Town Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...