- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 465 m²
This magnificent modern home is situated in an idyllic position in the Ballyhoura Mountains and affords beautiful countryside views from its elevated position. Built to exacting standards this home combines an abundance of space for the entire family with a stunning interior design.
With a total floor area of c. 465 sqm, the house is entered at a large double height entrance hall leading into a spacious fully fitted kitchen cum dining room with island unit, built-in seating and a pantry. A large glass wall takes maximum advantage of the south west facing aspect and the stunning views. A barn style door leads to the living room with a raised inset stove. Further accommodation on the ground floor comprises a second reception room, a playroom and a double bedroom with Jack & Jill bathroom. There are four bedrooms on the first floor, all en-suite. The master bedroom benefits from a dressing room and an en-suite with separate bath and shower. Two of the bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bathroom while the fourth bedroom has a shower room en-suite. There is also a large linen press and a storage room.
Finished to highest standards the property offers polished concrete floors throughout the ground floor, quality sanitary ware and tiling and boasts high energy efficiency derived from under floor heating and a heat recovery system, which are a further testament to the quality of the build.
The fully fenced, private plot of c. 2.2 acres is mostly set to lawn and complemented by mature planting and patio areas. A pergola with firepit invites to enjoy the outdoors on a fine day. There is plenty of off street parking to the front of the house and a separate double garage (c. 1,200 sq ft).
The property is set in the Ballyhoura Mountains, in an area zoned a high value landscape, c. 4km from Ballyhea Village and c. 8 km south of Charleville. The area is one of outstanding natural beauty with plenty of walking trails and bicycle tracks nearby and historic sites waiting to be explored. There are a number of golf courses and riding trails in the vicinity.
Ballyhea is located in equidistance between Buttevant and Charleville with easy access to national and secondary schools, shopping, transport etc. Limerick City is a convenient 40 minutes€TMdrive while Cork City can be reached in c. an hour€TM drive.
Cork International Airport and Shannon International Airport are both c. an hour away and offer a wealth of transport links within Ireland and to most major UK and European cities. Charleville Train Station offers easy access to the national rail network.
Joint Selling Agent
Sarah O'Keeffe - REA O'Keeffe
Main Street, Charleville, Co Cork
Mobile: 087 985 1116
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Charleville Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...