Ballymaleel, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 209 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Built in 1999, Mica Test complete with favourable results.
- Master bedroom with ensuite.
- Located in a very popular area on the immediate outskirts of Letterkenny.
- Spacious garden to front.
- Lovely views of the Swilly.
- Concrete yard to rear with ample parking.
- Close to Woodlands National School.
- EIRCODE F92Y5N3
Letterkenny Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€375,000Curraghleas, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€425,000Killylastin, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€450,0001 Droim Ard Avenue, Loughnagin, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€465,0001 Rymoghey Heights, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18973419