- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 113 m²
John Coyne Estates are delighted to presented to the market this magnificent 3 Bed residence on an impressive 9 acres of top quality agricultural land. Centrally located within 45 minutes of Dublin and a stone's throw from Longwood village, this beautiful home has been fully renovated to very high standards with many extra features as standard. This beautiful home features: a double sided insert stove with back boiler, dual heating system, high quality white kitchen, bi-folding patio doors,
numerous outbuildings, etc.
Accommodation is bright and spacious and is designed to maximise the enjoyment of the living space. Accommodation briefly comprises: front porch, entrance hallway, kitchen-dining room, living room/bedroom, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
There are a number of flower and shrubs and even a selection of fruit trees.
The property is set on a little over 9 acres and the lands are of excellent quality.
Early viewing of this magnificent home comes highly recommended.
Front Porch:1.42m x 1.36m
Hallway: 3.30m x 1.37m
Beautiful entrance hallway with neutral colour scheme.
Kitchen / dining area: 8.02m x 4.72m
Magnificent new white kitchen with built-in units at floor level, kickboard heaters, double electric oven and gas hob, downlights, tiled splashback and stainless steel extractor fan. This wonderful area leads to the dining area which is further enhanced by a double sided insert stove with back boiler and Bi-Folding patio doors leading to the rear garden. This really is a magnificent feature of this beautiful home.
Living Room: 7.04m x 3.59m
Large reception room with double sided insert stove, top quality carpet, beautiful light fittings and neutral colour scheme. Please note that this room is so large that it can easily be divided into two rooms, thus giving an additional bedroom as was the case in the original design.
Bedroom 1: 3.64m x 2.72m
Double bedroom with high quality carpet, built in wardrobes and rear facing aspect.
Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 2.57m
Double bedroom with front facing aspect and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.64m x 2.43m
With carpet floor covering.
Bathroom: 4.78m x 1.84m
Wonderfully semi-tiled bathroom with bath, w/c, whb and separate shower unit.
- Dublin only 45 minutes.
- Top quality agricultural land.
- Pristine condition throughout.
- Detached garage with power points etc.
- Range of outbuildings.
- Dual heating system.
- Double glazed pvc windows.
John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Broadford Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...