Ballysheedy Cross, Ballysheedy, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 84 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow in much sought after location
- There is oil fired central and double glazed windows installed
- New septic tank installed.
- Mature site with ample room for expansion.
- Walled gated entrance.
- This property enjoys easy access to an abundance of amenities.
- Location is key with this property, only 1.2 kilometres from Limerick Golf Club, 2.5 kilometres from Roxboro roundabout, easy access to all major road
- This property was constructed in 1997.
- Viewing of this property is advised.
Ballysheedy Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Thinking of selling?
€260,000Crossagalla, Kilmallock Road, Limerick City, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€265,00050 The Park, Ros Mór, Limerick City, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€290,0006 The Park, Ros Mé³r, Ballyneety, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€369,000Garden Hill, Ballysheedy, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€375,0004 Bed Semi-Detached, Ros Mór, Ros Mór, Ballyneety Road, Limerick City, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€430,0004 bed detached, Ros Mór, Ros Mór, Ballyneety Road, Limerick City, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€455,000St. Patrick's, Drombanna, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€485,0003 Cluain Fada, Ballysheedy, Ballysheedy, Co. Limerick5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113501865