Beech House, Main Street, Paulstown, Co. Kilkenny
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Beech House€� is a lovely rectory style period residence which is sited on Circa 2 acres or thereabouts in the heart of Paulstown. It is a lovely Victorian House built sometime in around the mid 1800€TM and extends to approx. 2500 sq ft or thereabouts. It has retained many of the old features to include high corniced ceilings, double aspect windows, working window shutters, with well-proportioned accommodation which provides all modern conveniences in a period setting. The site is wonderfully mature with a tree-lined boundary and is rich in a variety of greenery to include a very impressive sun patio and separate orchard and vegetable garden. The property is accessed via a splayed entrance and tarmac driveway which sweeps round to this impressive period residence. Access is via granite stone portico which allows access to accommodation which is very well proportioned with two lovely reception rooms, a farmhouse style kitchen and very well proportioned bedroom accommodation on the first floor.
- Beautiful period residence.
- Privae mature tree lined site in the heart of Paulstown
- Spacious light filled accommodation
- High corniced ceilings, double aspect windows, working window shutters
- sited on approximately 2 Acres with sun patio and barbeque area accessed from the Kitcehn
- An orchard, vegetable garden and polly tunnel are sited adjacent to the house.
- A lofted coach house and stables are situated to the rear of the dwelling.
Paulstown Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14565963