- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 150 m²
We are delighted to offer for sale, this spacious five bedroom detached residence situated in a sought after location availing from panoramic views over Killybegs harbour and the surrounding countryside. The property is located in a convenient setting within close proximity to Killybegs town centre and Bruckless village respectively.
The internal living accommodation is finished to a high standard throughout offering bright and adaptable accommodation providing rooms of excellent proportion. In brief, the internal living accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, spacious living room, kitchen / dining room, utility, 2 x bathrooms. Completing the accommodation is five generously proportioned bedrooms (master bedroom benefiting from en-suite facilities).
Entrance Hall: 19'5" x 5'5" - with timber floor, solid mahogany stairs with enclosed storage space
under, glass centre light.
Kitchen / dining room: 17'9" x 11'5" - causal dining area with large window overlooking harbour,
comprehensive range of solid wall & base units, breakfast counter with overhead
display cabinets, stainless steel sink with single drainer, tiled floor throughout, stainless
steel extractor hood, tiled splashback, spot lights to ceiling, centre light in dining area,
Living room: 17'8" x 13'9" - with timber floor, large window overlooking harbour, featured cast iron
fireplace with tiled hearth and matching wall mirror over, coving to ceiling, dual aspect
windows, t.v point, cast iron centre lights.
Bedroom 1: 12'1" x 11'9" - with timber floor, t.v point, centre light.
Bathroom: 8'0" x 4'10"- modern bathroom suite in white comprising of a w.c, bath with fitted
shower cradle, wash hand basin, wall mirror with integrated lights, fully tiled, centre
Bedroom 2: 11'6" x 7'9" - with carpet floor covering, built-in wardrobes, centre light.
Bedroom 3: 11'5" x 8'8" - with carpet floor covering, built-in wardrobes, t.v point, centre light.
Bedroom 4 (Master): 13'3" x 10'7" (at widest point) - built-in Cherrywood wardrobes with separate walk-in wardrobe, carpet floor covering, t.v & telephone point, centre light, window box with enclosed storage.
En-suite: 6'7" x 6'0" - modern bathroom suite in white comprising of a low flush w.c, corner shower cubicle with fitted Mira electric shower, wash hand basin, wall mirror, fully tiled, centre light.
Bedroom 5: 11'8" x 9'4" - with carpet floor covering, centre light.
Bathroom: 8'0" x 5'9" - modern bathroom suite in white comprising of a low flush w.c, 6 jet jacuzzi bath with chrome shower cradle and thermostatic shower over, vanity basin, wall mirror, fully tiled, centre light.
- Beautifully presented five bedroom detached residence extending to circa 1,615 sq.ft in area.
- Property was completely renovated by the current owner 4 years ago.
- Elevated site with panoramic views over Killybegs harbour.
- Convenient location just under 2.5 kms from Killybegs town centre and it's essential amenities.
- Beautifully presented landscaped gardens.
- Mahogany internal doors throughout.
- Two modern bathrooms.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Built-in wardrobes in selected bedrooms.
- Septic tank located within site boundary.
- Concrete driveway with ample parking.
- Attic & wall insulation recently upgraded.
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite facilities.
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Viewing by prior arrangement with DNG Dorrian on 074 97 31291.
Bruckless Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...