- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Binroe, Bruckless F94 R9K0
4 B/r Residence on 0.64 Acre
With Terrific Views of Donegal Bay / 3 Miles - Killybegs
Situate 2 miles off the Killybegs / Donegal Town Road, 3 miles from Killybegs and 2.2 miles from Bruckless.
Constructed in 1978 with featured slate roof, the two storey property comprises -
Living Room, Kitchen with Dining Area, Study, W.C.; 4 No. Bedrooms ( 1 en-suite), Bathroom and W.C. Large Internal Garage / Workshop 27' x 15' with floored loft overhead
Planted Garden to front and side. Solar Panels, Solid fuel & Wood Burner for Heating
BER - E1
Conservatory 32'0" x 5'6"
tiled floor; great views of Donegal Bay; sliding door to -
Living Room 14'3" x 11'11"
solid timber flooring; solid fuel stove with back boiler; views of sea
Kitchen / Dining 18'6" x 8'11"
tiled floor in Kitchen area - timber floor in Dining area; fitted units; solid fuel stove with back boiler; Views of Sea
Utility / Office 12'4" x 7'9"
currently used as office, also suitable for ground floor Bedroom
Large walk-in storage closet
Internal Garage 27'0" x 15'0"
with floored loft overhead; Wood Burner Stove - heats house radiators and water
Bedroom No. 1 12'2" x 11'9"
laminated floor; large low velox window with south facing views of Bay; built-in wardrobes
Bedroom No. 2 7'9" x 7'2"
laminated floor; low window overlooking trees
Bedroom No. 3 12'6" x 8'0"
large low velox window with views of Bay; Built-in wardrobes
Bedroom No. 4 15'8" x 13'2"
large low window with views of Bay; Wall length built-in wardrobes
En-suite Power Shower, toilet and wash basin; fully tiled
Bathroom Power Shower, toilet and wash basin
Solid Fuel Central Heating - 2 No. Stoves each with Back Boilers
Solar Panels Large Wood Burner Septic Tank & Peculation within site
Living Area - 120.91 sq.metres ( 1300 sq.ft.) plus Garage Area
To the front is a sheltered garden with numerous shrubs and trees; a further area to the west side of the residence has been planted with trees
BER - E1 Ber No. 106354020
Anderson Auctioneers for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Reasonable endeavours have been made to ensure that the information given in these particulars is materially correct but any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themself by inspection, searches, enquiries and survey as to the correctness of each statement.
[OR] Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Anderson Auctioneers or the vendor
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Anderson Auctioneers nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Bruckless Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...