- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 251 m²
- Exceptional 5 bed residence extending to approx. 2,700 sq.ft (250.83 sq.m.) on approx. 0.75 acres (0.30 ha)
- Beautifully presented home which has undergone extensive refurbishment in recent years and now features a contemporary kitchen, oak flooring and stylish bathrooms to name but a few
- Briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, TV room, study, utility room, 5 bedrooms including master ensuite and 2 bathrooms
- Generously proportioned and light filled living accommodation with rooms to suit many uses including, home office, playroom or gym
- Meticulously maintained grounds with sweeping pebble driveway, mature hedging and trees and stunning lawns
- Children's recreation area
- Ideally located on the School Road, as the names suggests just a short walk from the local school with coffee shop and GAA club nearby
- Just a short drive from Clane, Celbridge and Maynooth
- Approx. 8km from M4 with easy access to the M50, Dublin city centre and airport
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 4.74m x 2.45m
Solid oak flooring, panelled walls and recessed lights.
Inner hallway 9.15m x 0.96m
Solid oak flooring, stair case, hot-press and recessed lights.
Living Room 6m x 4.55m
Solid oak flooring, feature fireplace with granite hearth, wall lights, curtain pole, curtains and light fitting.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
10.35m x 3.85m + 4.51m x 3.25m
Solid oak flooring, contemporary high gloss wall and floor units, Neff gas hob, extractor fan, double oven, dishwasher, stainless steel sink, breakfast bar with storage, recessed lights, wall lights, bay window with window seat overlooking the garden area, curtains, Velux windows, larder room and archway leading into t.v. room.
T.V. Room 3.1m x 4.42m
Solid oak flooring, t.v. point and recessed lights.
Utility Room 4.78m x 2.64m
Solid oak flooring, fully plumbed, wall and floor units, shelving and door leading to rear garden.
Ground Floor Master Bedroom 3.42m x 4.68m
Carpet, hanging bedside lights and curtains poles.
Walk- in-wardrobe 3.84m x 1.63m
Fully railed and shelved, solid oak flooring and light fitting.
Ensuite 3.81m x 1.71m
Wet room shower with monsoon shower head, w.c., w.h.b. with built in vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail and fitted mirror with shaving lights.
Bedroom 2 2.57m x 5.57m
Wooden floor, curtain pole and feature fireplace with marble hearth.
Bedroom 3 2.6m x 2.9m
Solid oak flooring, curtain poles and fitted shelves.
Study 2.54m x 3.9m
Carpet, shelving and curtains.
Family Bathroom 3.55m x 3.97m
Tiled flooring, wet room with electric T90 shower, free standing bath, light fitting, shutter blinds, w.h.b., w.c., shaving light, mirror, vertical heated towel rail and wall lights.
Landing 2.25m x 3.24m
Carpet, Velux window and recessed lights.
Bedroom 4 4.65m x 5.04m
Solid oak flooring, access to eaves storage, curtains and facing front.
Bedroom 5 3.65m x 5.55m
Solid oak flooring and access to eaves storage.
Bathroom 1.81m x 2.27m
Tiled, shower cubicle with triton t90 electric shower, w.c. w.h.b., fitted towel rail and light fitting.
Mature lawns, hedge surround, pebbled driveway and path surrounding house, red robin hedge, mature trees and shrubs.
Overall size approx. 2,700 sq.ft
Sits on approx. 0.75 acre
Central vacuum system
PVC fascia & soffits
Outside lights & sockets
Concrete base for a shed with services
Items Included in sale:
Neff gas hob, extractor fan, double oven, dishwasher and shutter blinds.
Oil fired central heating
Bio cycle sewerage treatment system
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: W91 VE26
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. Property Reference :10953
Kildare Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...