Bluebells Drive, Countess Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 176 m²
Last Unit remaining No. 28 Sale Agreed: 29; 30; 31 Blue Bells Drive consists detached spacious luxury homes on Countess Road, Killarney. Area 176 sq. m. (1,890 sq. ft.) Beautifully designed detached luxury new homes, with large west facing rear gardens. High quality two storey detached four bedroom (2 en suites) family residences Currently the best located new development in Killarney Highly efficient BER A-rated homes, with air to water heating and heat recovery systems which are extremely efficient to heat and run. Properties are situated just 100 meters from Killarney House the gateway to the Killarney National Park. These architecturally designed houses are ideally located just off the Countess Road, in close proximity to shops, cr ches and facilities. Entrance Hall Living Room 4.6 x 4.6. Guest WC Kitchen cum Dining cum Living 7.4 x 4. Utility Room First Floor: Landing Master Bedroom 5 x 4.5. En-Suite Bedroom Two 4 x 3.33. Linen closet/hotpress Bedroom Three 4 x 3.3. En-Suite Bedroom Four 3 x 2.8. Bathroom DIRECTIONS: Drive out towards Muckross Road, take first left turn on to Countess Road. Continue up Countess Road, take right turn for Countess Grove, properties on right hand side.
- ALLOWANCES KITCHEN &euro;7,000, tiling supply and fitting &euro;5,000, Dimplex electric fire cassette allowance &euro;600.
- Low energy design - BER "A rated" energy efficient homes. Air to water geothermal central heating and hot water supply.
- High quality Ecotherm triple glazed windows by Munster Joinery.
- Elegant brick and render exterior elevation to Eagle & Swallow. Generous electrical specification as per show house. Houses are wired for an int
- All houses are wired for TV, telephone and broadband.
- Spacious fitted utility room.
- Electric fire with steel graphite frame as per show house. Bathroom & en-suite as per show house. Bedroom wardrobes to specific bedrooms as per
- Ber Rating: A3
- Ber No: 109604793
- Energy Performance Indicator: 560.03 kwh/m2/yr
Killarney Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 109604793
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12714891