Brinlack Lower, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 120 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- A spacious well located house on the Wild Atlintic Way
- Minutes walk to Teach Jack.
- A walkway directly on to the beach road and the Sli Na Gaeltachta way along the shoreline
- This property is well maintained with a large garden to front and a garden to the west with a sea view
- Suitable for a 2 family holiday home or a guest house air B and B location on the R257 coast road
- If you like living near the sea,this is what you require just 8 minutes walk to the shoreline.
- Suitable to have pets or a horse grazing in the back garden
- Asking price is 235K euro or nearest offer
- This property is ideal for 2 familes or have an additional house for Air B&B
- 225K euro or nearest offer.
Derrybeg Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114312960
Energy Performance Indicator: 296.95 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 16088261