- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 103 m²
Ray Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to present this fully detached three bedroom bungalow on a large site to the market in the ever popular & sought after cul de sac of Brookville Estate, Finglas East.
Located just off the North Road and within walking distance from the many services and amenities Finglas Village has to offer. Charlestown shopping centre, access to the M1/M50, Dublin Airport and The Port Tunnel are all within minutes drive, making this location ideal. The North Road is also within an excellent catchment area for both primary and secondary schools. The area is serviced by an excellent bus route, making this an extremely central address within 10 minutes commute of the City Centre.
Brookville Lodge comes to the market in turnkey condition throughout with the benefit of quality flooring throughout, new double-glazed windows, oil fired central heating with new boiler and a large balcony off the kitchen overlooking the rear garden enhanced by a south west orientation.
Bright and airy living accommodation of c.1110sq.ft, comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen /dining, utility, 2 double bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and main family bathroom.
This property boasts ample off-street parking to the front and large rear garden which offers endless opportunities and potential for the future.
Brookville lodge will appeal to first time buyers and growing families looking to trade up. Its new owner will have the opportunity to apply their own stamp and lay down roots in one of Dublin 11€TM most sought after and family oriented locations.
Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
- c. 103sq.m / 1110sq.ft
- Ample off-street parking
- Large site with endless opportunities and potential
- Oil fired central heating with new boiler
- South West facing rear garden
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- 3 spacious double bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom
- New double glazed windows
- Full alarmed
- Mature and sought after cul de sac
- Excellent primary & secondary schools in the area
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Bus routes to City Centre close by
- Walking distance of Finglas Village
- Early viewing highly advised!!
Finglas Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...