Burrow Lodge, 46B Howth Road, Sutton, Dublin 13
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 119 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gated side entrance
- Driveway with space for 2 cars
- Gardens front and rear
- Five minute walk to sandy Burrow Beach
- Oversized hall with potential conversion to study.
- Walking distance to local schools, shops and sports facilities
Sutton Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 103643565
Energy Performance Indicator: 282.19 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€895,000Lisnalea, 54 Howth Road, Howth, Dublin 135 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€950,00018 St Fintans Park, Sutton, Dublin 135 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€975,0001 Old Quay Terrace, Strand Road, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€1,100,00066 Offington Lawn, Sutton, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19541256