- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 98 m²
Cronin Wall Properties are extremely honoured to present €oeydon€� to the open sales market. An exceptional detached family home, located less than a 5-minute drive from Midleton Town where amenities are easily accessible.
Boasting surrounding countryside views, this attractive property has everything you could wish for and more in a forever family home. €oeydon€� offers numerous attractive features both internally & externally, including a recently refurbished kitchen, detached garage (34ft x 15ft) with roller shutter door, purpose-built home gym/office including sauna & shower, BBQ area and garden/play area that would be every child€TM dream.
Ballyvodock is an extremely desirable location, close to the N25, offering easy access to Cork City. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate everything that this amazing property has to offer its future owners.
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, 3 x Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Outside: Electric gates, tarmacadam driveway, garage, gym/home office, sauna, BBQ area, sunken trampoline, kids€TMplayhouse, ample parking.
Entrance Hallway: Wooden flooring, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, power points.
Lounge: 13ft 6 x 11ft 8 Oak timber flooring, recessed lighting, light fitting, roman blind, wood burning stove, T.V. point.
Kitchen: 20ft 7 x 11ft 4 Recently refurbished, recessed lighting, laminate floor, peninsula, electric double oven, American F/F, electric hob, W/M, dryer & blinds.
Bedroom 1: 11 ft 8 x 11ft 3 Carpet, slide-robe, automatic remote controlled blind, T.V. point, light fitting.
Bedroom 2: 15ft x 11ft 2 Timber floor, light fitting, T.V. point, automatic remote-controlled blind, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 10ft 4 x 10ft 8 Carpet, automatic remote-controlled blind, built-in wardrobes.
Bathroom: 11ft 3 x 6ft Fully tiled, Jacuzzi bath, W.C., W.H.B., bath, power shower, heated towel rail, recessed lighting, wall mirror.
Garage: 34ft x 15ft Plumbed & wired, remote roller shutter door, overhead storage, external lighting.
Gym / Home Office 40ft x 13ft: Sauna, electric shower, recessed lighting, power points, external lighting.
* 3-bedroom detached property in a fantastic location with surrounding countryside views in a highly desirable location
* c. 1,050 ftÂ² (97.54 mÂ²)
* Kitchen recently re-furbished
* CAME Ireland Electric Automated gate system, key pad, fob & phone enabled
* Donegal Quartz Gold Stone front wall, porch surround, garage & BBQ
* House & garage fully alarmed and monitored via HRC phone app with 8 camera HD
* Oil fired central heating (condensed steam boiler)
* Garage (34ft x 15ft) with remote controlled roller door / fully insulated / plumbed
* Zoned 4 channel heating via Ember home app
* Solar panels x 3 for hot water
* Cavity walls and attic pumped & insulated
* Home office/Gym (40ft x 13ft) with sauna/shower facilities complete with outside decking
* Low maintenance, raised garden with built BBQ, sunken trampoline & children€TM playhouse
* P6 Biocycle treatment tank all fully serviced
* Less than 5-minute drive to Midleton Town
* Easy access to the N25
BER (Building Energy Rating): C3
BER Number: 105262364
Eircode: P25 PR29
Strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agent.
Midleton Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...