€340,000 SALE AGREED
Caherboshina, Ventry, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Traditional Style 2 Storey Residence completed and maintained to an excellent standard. Situated in a private and peaceful area of the Dingle Peninsula, the house is situated on a spacious c. 0.64 acre setting complimented with a number of mature trees and recently reseeded gardens. There are also separate stables x 2 along with a recently refurbished garden shed which would be suitable for a variety of uses. Accommodation on the Ground Floor includes a Front Porch, Bedroom (Ensuite), Kitchen/Living/Dining Area, Back Kitchen and a 2nd Living/Sunroom. The 1st Floor consists of a Landing, 4 Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Total Area of House: c. 128m² (1379 sq. ft.) Viewing Highly Recommended.
- Detached Traditional Style Residence completed and maintained to an excellent standard
- Fibre Broadband: Connected & Enabled
- Approximately 3 miles from Dingle Town Centre & 1 mile from Ventry Village
- Situated on c. 0.64 acre site
- Solid Fuel Central Heating
- Well Mature & Maintained Lawns incl. Detached Glasshouse
- Refurbished Garden Shed (6.55m x 4.64m): suitable as an Office/Gym or Workshop
- Detached Stables x 2: Stable 1: 4.22m x 1.85m | Stable 2: 2.15m x 1.85m
- Excellent views of the Surrounding Countryside
- Just a short drive to the Blue Flag Ventry Beach
Ventry Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14708409
Anthony FitzgeraldSALE AGREED