- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 240 m²
This large home sits on an extremely private, elevated site affording unobstructed panoramic views to Kenmare Bay and its many islands and the Caha Mountains. The property is situated only a short drive to Kenmare town with all its amenities whilst offering the beauty of countryside living in a stunning natural setting on just under 3 acres of mature land. This single storey property offers a wealth of space for the entire family, both inside and outside.
The bright and airy property has a total floor area of c. 240 sqm. The living cum dining room of c. 55 sqm offers a tremendous sense of space with vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams. A large fireplace forms the centre piece between the south facing window fronts capturing the beautiful views. Two sets of French doors lead to a front terrace. There is a large fully fitted kitchen with wooden worktops and wonderful views of Kenmare Bay. All four double bedrooms are very generous in size and three of them are en-suite. There is also a large utility and store room and a wc off the entrance porch. There are hard wood floors in the living room, the kitchen and hallway are tiled and all the bedrooms have carpets. All bathrooms are fully tiled. The high building energy rating of B3 is a testament to the quality of the build.
The property stands on a site of c. 2.9 acres which is partly laid to lawn and landscaped with mature planting providing complete privacy. There is plenty of off street parking and a large separate garage.
This home is located within the breath-taking scenery of County Kerry near beautiful Kenmare town. Nestled into unspoilt countryside, the house offers tranquillity away from it all and yet is only a 10 minutes' drive from Kenmare town with all its amenities including fabulous restaurant facilities, pubs, cafés, shopping facilities and schools.
The immediate vicinity is ideal for yachting or sailing, walking, bathing, surfing or golfing. There are two golf courses in Kenmare (Kenmare Golf Course and the Ring of Kerry Golf & Country Club, which is only a few minutes' down the road). For keen walkers and hikers, there is access to the Kerry Way just down the road from the house. Templenoe Pier gives easy access for swimming and there are plenty of beaches nearby including the famous Derrynane Beach.
With Kerry Airport (approx. one hour drive) and Cork International Airport (approx. one and a half hour drive) close by transport links within Ireland and to most major European and UK cities are in easy reach. Killarney town with all its amenities can be reached within c. 40 minutes.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kenmare Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...