Carrentample, Gurteen, Co. Sligo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 45 m²
3 Roomed Cottage and sheds on approx 4 acres. Located along a quiet cul de sac gravel laneway in peaceful rural countryside, this is an old traditional style cottage that has huge potential for renovation and upgrade. Accommodation consists of a central livingroom (12ft x 14ft) with open traditional fireplace, and a large and small bedroom at each end of the living room 14 x 12 ancd 12 x 7) DIRECTIONS: From Gurteen village, proceed out the Ballaghadereen road for approx 2 miles. Turn right at Kilfree for Carrentample graveyard. Proceed over that road approx 1 mile, passing Carrentample graveyard on right hand side. Take next turn left after graveyard, and house is 100m on the right hand side.
- Services of mains water and electricity close by.
- Quiet country road walks at doorstep.
- Gurteen village with shops, pub and primary school within 7 minute drive.
- The roof is a recently replaced corrugated galvanised roof.
- Towns of Ballaghadereen, Charlestown and Tubbercurry, 10 - 15 minutes drive, and Knock Airport 20 minutes.
Gurteen Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13908656