€345,000 SALE AGREED
Carrick, Trentagh, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 322 m²
Property Partners Paul Reynolds are delighted to bring to the market this substantial family home with detached garage. Set on an elevated circa 1 acre site in the most beautiful country setting this property offers quiet living with the benefit of Letterkenny Town only 15 minutes away. Decorated to an exceptionally high standard and measuring 322 sq m (3,465 sq ft) over three floors with 4 double/twin bedrooms on first floor and a further 2 rooms on second floor. This property boasts bright spacious modern accommodation throughout and will make a beautiful family home. Accommodation Ground Floor €¢ Entrance Hallway 4.65m x 2.5m Tiled floor on entrance with solid oak flooring on remainder of hallway. Carpet covered staircase leading to first floor with under stair storage. €¢ Living Room 7.3m x 4.2m Double aspect room with solid oak flooring. Open hearth fireplace. Centre light and 4 wall lights. 4 wall inserts with downlighters. Sliding doors to kitchen/dining area. €¢ Kitchen/Dining area 8.4m x 4.6m Open Plan kitchen/dining area. Tiled flooring in kitchen area. Eye and low level modern free standing wood and stainless steel units with double drainer sink. Matching centre, dual level island unit with single bowl sink included in sale. Built in Waterford electric oven with 5 ring gas hob, overhead extractor fan and stainless steel back guard. Solid oak flooring in dining area. Double doors leading to patio area. €¢ Utility 3.75m x 1.8m Maple units with Belfast sink. Plumbed for washer machine, tumble dryer. €¢ WC Comprising w.c and wash hand basin €¢ Family Room (off dining area) 5.0m x 4.6m Solid oak flooring. Solid fuel wood burner with back boiler. Double doors to side lawn. €¢ Study/Office 3.5m x 2.5m Space for two desks. Solid oak flooring First Floor €¢ Landing 6.0m x 3.4m Feature tall window on turn of staircase to maximize natural light. Airing cupboard with immersion. Staircase leading to second floor €¢ Bedroom 1 5.1m x 4.7m Solid oak flooring. Spacous walk in dressing room, fully shelved. €¢ Ensuite Ceramic tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Comprising w.c, wash hand basin and electric shower. €¢ Bedroom 2 (With balcony) 4.6m x 3.5m Solid oak flooring. Spacious walk in dressing room, fully shelved. Door leading to balcony. €¢ Ensuite Ceramic tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Comprising w.c, wash hand basin and electric shower. €¢ Bedroom 3 4.5m x 3.5m Laminated timber flooring. Built in wardrobe with radiator. €¢ Bedroom 4 6.2m x 2.6m Laminated timber flooring, doule aspect windows. €¢ Bathroom 3.0m x 3.0m Comprising w.c, wash hand basin, bath and shower Second Floor €¢ Bedroom 5/Games Room 8.7m x 5.3m Large spacious room with laminated timber flooring. Gable window and 4 no. velux windows promoting natural light. €¢ Bedroom 6 4.6m x 2.6m Carpet covering on floor, velux window €¢ Detached Garage 5.0m x 3.4m Up and over roller door
- Large detached residence
- 4 no. bedrooms on first floor with 2 further rooms on second floor which can be utilized as required
- Total floor area measuring approx 322 sq m (3465 sq ft) over three floors
- Occupying circa 1 acre private site with countryside views, Private well water supply (Tank recently replaced)
- Located in a rural setting a mere 15 minutes drive from Letterkenny Town
- Decorated to a high modern standard throughout
- Detached garage to rear, Spacious mature, landscaped gardens with separate childrens play area to rear.
- Heating is zoned on all three levels of the property, Double glazed solid timber windows and doors
- Bison Slabs on First floor
- High Broadband speeds available, Carpets, Curtains and light fittings included in sale (with exception of wall lights in Family Room)
Letterkenny Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 113452338
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14713405
Joseph ReynoldsSALE AGREED