Carrigogunnel, Clarina, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 110 m²
Accommodation comprises of the following; Entrance hall, wood flooring. Spacious living room with feature fireplace, open fire, wood floor. Bedroom 1, double room with wood flooring, this is a bright and inviting room with dual aspect. Bedroom 2, double room with wood floor. Main bathroom with bath / electric shower and all usual fittings, tiled. Large fitted kitchen with wood flooring and tiled splash back, under counter lighting, centrepiec island unit / breakfast bar. Open plan to dining area, French doors leading to decking area. Utility room / walk in wardrobe, plumbed. Bedroom 3, substantial sized master bedroom with wood flooring. En suite with electric shower and all usual fittings, fully tiled. French doors leading from master bedroom leading to wrap around decking area which enjoys uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside. Large basement which is divided into two storage rooms, currently houses oil burner, potential to convert home office, gym etc. Wired and plumbed. Other features: Zoned oil fired central heating. Double glazed windows installed. Tarmac drive. Large garden to the rear. Located in a much sought after area, this property enjoys country living with city convenience
- This property is standing on 1/3 of an acre.
- Large basement with potential to convert home office, gym etc. Wired and plumbed.
- Zoned oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows installed.
- Tarmac drive. Large garden to the rear.
- This property offers country living with city convenience.
- The community of Clarina offers an abundance of local amenities i.e. shop, preschool, primary school, GAA club etc.
- Viewing comes highly recommended.
Clarina Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 108825993
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15220872