Carr's Cottage, Bunowen, Louisburgh, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Carrs Cottage is a delightful and charming roadside property, which is full of character and low maintenance. It has a natural stone finish and a small concrete yard to the rear, with car parking available to the side. The property also has the benefit of mains water and sewage. Internally, the property has a large open plan kitchen/dining/living area with full height ceiling and a solid fuel stove. This rooms is filled with natural light and is finished to a high standard. The property is in pristine condition throughout and is in turn key condition. There are three good sized bedrooms (1 ensuite) and a bathroom. There is a further door in the hallway allowing access to the side and rear of the property. The property offers the potential to provide a substantial income through letting and because its low maintenance and within a minute walk of the town would make an ideal retirement, holiday or investment property. The town of Louisburgh, as stated, is within a minute€TM walk with all essential amenities herein including shops, church, post office, secondary and primary school and the many sandy beaches surrounding the area are within a few minute€TM drive away.
- Excellent opportunity to purchase a low maintenance home, within waking distance to Louisburgh town
- Presents in turn key condition
- Ideal holiday home or retirement cottage
- Connected to mains water and sewage
- Walking distance to all essential amenities
- Close proximity to many sandy beaches and playground
Louisburgh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Daft ID: 12578804