- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 279 m²
Castlecove House is a large, bright family home situated down a secluded lane and within its own mature grounds of c. 6 acres (c. 2.42 hectares) offering delightful views across Bandon River and towards Compass Hill. The house is located on a generous private waterfront site and offers some 400 m of peaceful riverside setting. The perennial gardens are mature offering a variety of hardwoods, shrubs and hedges as well as a wealth of privacy and plenty of space.
The house extends to total floor area of c. 279 sqm (c. 3,000 sq ft) and comprises a kitchen cum dining area, a sunroom and a conservatory on the ground floor. There are also four bedrooms on the ground floor. The master bedroom is en-suite and has its own dressing room. In addition there is a family bathroom and a utility room. On the first floor the house offers a sitting room with a stove and a large feature window making the most of the beautiful views looking out onto the estuary. There is also an additional bedroom, bathroom and study/playroom/bedroom.
The house has been designed to make the most of the beautiful views and mature gardens. Large windows offer stunning views from all living areas and the master bedroom. French doors in many of the downstairs rooms allow for direct access to the gardens from nearly every room. The house provides an idyllic spot to witness wonderful sunsets on the river and is well placed for glimpses of the abundant wildlife on the estuary.
Externally there is a private slipway on the site to launch your own boat. There are also some outhouses and a large external workshop.
Joint Agents: Sheehy Brothers, Market Street, Kinsale, Co Cork
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...