Chapel Road, Brinlack, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 62 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- A charming original Donegal farners cottage built in 1930
- Located just off the Wild Atlantic Way
- Cottage and out building sit on a latrge 1 acre site .
- Views over the Donegal coastline and offshore island
- Ideal renovation project for the heritage enthusiast
- Original cottage building still stands on site
- Room to be self sufficient with grow your own vegetable area soil in place
- A total land area of 1.1 acres
- Yes it does look like a trip into the past to granny's old house like we all remember ..
- There were about 60 of those farmers replacement cottage built in Gweedore between 1930 and 1950
Brinlack Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
€210,000Glassagh, Derrybeg, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€220,000Carrickmacafferty, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€249,000Carrickcoyle, Derrybeg, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€295,0006 Glassagh, Derrybeg, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 16074703