Clonascra, N37AR55, Ballinahowen
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 298 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Stunning contemporary home, with exceptionally well laid out accommodation constructed in 2009 just two miles from Clonmacnoise
- Double height ceilings in both the hallway and the main reception room
- Exceptionally private property set on 1.161 acres with distant views of the river Shannon
- B2 BER Rating, Solar Panels and Wood Pellet stove in the sitting Room
- Stove with back boiler in Kitchen and oil fired central heating
- Walnut Shaker Doors and Architraves throughout the house
- Panoramic windows in both the Master Bedroom and Second Bedroom with distant views over the river Shannon
- Exceptionally large loft, designed as living accommodation
- Large walk in wardrobe to Master Bedroom, Oak Flooring in reception rooms Oak Staircase
- En Suite Shower Rooms to both the Master Bedroom and Ground Floor Bedroom
Ballinahowen Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 113690408
Energy Performance Indicator: 115.14 kWh/m2/yr
Daft ID: 14527939