€190,000 SALE AGREED
Cloondalgan, Garrafrauns, Tuam, Dunmore, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 125 m²
- Oil fired central heating, Stanley cooker & open fireplace.
- Situated on approximately 1.01hectares / 2.5acres of land.
- Located approximately 3km to Garrafrauns, 6.5km to Dunmore, and 19km to Tuam.
- Approximately 17km onto M17 access, 37km to Knock airport and 50km to Galway city.
- Located on a quiet, scenic cul-de-sac with minimal traffic.
- Potential for attic conversion.
- Two outbuildings situated on the site.
- Built in 1998.
- 125.2sq m / 1348sq ft approximately.
Dunmore Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 103695631
Energy Performance Indicator: 311.95 kWh/m2/yr
€180,000Knockauns, Williamstown, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€185,000Cloonfad, Co. Roscommon4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€195,0004 Findale, Williamstown, Co. Galway4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€205,000Creggameen, Castlerea, Co. Roscommon4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€220,000Park West, Kilkerrin, Dunmore, Co. Galway4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€240,000Gortnagoyne, Dunmore, Co. Galway5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€260,000Dunmore Demesne, Dunmore, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€300,000Cappagh, Dunmore, Co. Galway6 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€650,000Gortnagoyne, Dunmore, Co. Galway5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 15546002
Michael MannionSALE AGREED