Cloonfad, Cloonfad, Co. Roscommon
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Superb condition and recently painted
- Spacious property
- Spacious site
- situated in the village of Cloonfad, County Roscommon
- walking distance for all local amenities, shop, post office, church, school and creche
- 25 minutes from Tuam
- 50 minutes from Galway City
Cloonfad Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 113431050
Energy Performance Indicator: 58.79 kWh/m2/yr
€175,000Gurteen, Cloonfad, Cloonfad, Co. Roscommon4 Bed · 3 Bath · Bungalow
€195,000Garranlahan More, Ballinlough, Co. Roscommon4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€265,000Garranlahan More, Garranlahan, Co. Roscommon4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€350,000Costa Plenti, Rathlena, Ballinlough, Co. Roscommon6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 12766397