- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 139 m²
James Murphy & Co Kinsale Property are delighted to present to the market this fine 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom detached bungalow originally constructed in 1998. The property is of modern construction, having been built in the year 1998. It has oil-fired central heating, mains water, and mains sewage. The property has front, rear, and side gardens with private car parking. The property is in very good condition internally and externally. It has double-glazed PVC windows and doors. The property is standing on a private large spacious 0.71 Acres (0.29 hectares) South and South-West facing site.
This detached home is located in a stunning setting within less than 250 meters of walking distance of Garrylucas sand beach, a well-known beach for swimmers and surfers alike. Located just along the Wild Atlantic Way, a mere 2.5kms from Ballinspittle village and 11kms from Kinsale town centre, this house has a floor area of C.1,500 sq. ft. (139.35 sq. m.) with accommodation consisting of 3 fine double bedrooms, main family bathroom, fully fitted kitchen and a dining/living area. There is also a large attached garage with a spacious utility room that is ideal for converting into extra living space.
Garrettstown and Garrylucas beaches, the Wild Atlantic Ocean with the Old Head of Kinsale is quite simply stunning and beautiful natural area. The property lends itself as the perfect family home or holiday home and has scope to be enlarged to take further advantage of its setting and spacious site. For those seeking a perfect lifestyle coastal property within a close distance of the beautiful village of Ballinspittle, the iconic town of Kinsale along the start of the Wild Atlantic Way, this property offers a most beautiful and wonderful lifestyle location.
Entrance Porch: 5' 9" (1.74 m) X 3' 1" (0.95 m) Double glazed sliding patio porch door, carpet floor. Solid front door with double-glazed frosted glass.
Entrance Hall: 5' 10" (1.78 m) X 14' 0" (4.127 m).
Hallway: 18'11" (5.76 m) X 3 '6"(1.06 m) Carpet floor.
Sittingroom: 12'10" (3.91 m) X 13'6" (4.12 m). Carpet floor, open fireplace with marble & mahogony surround with electric fire, large double window to the front lawn.
Kitchen cum dining: 27' 02" (8.28 m). X 12' 10" (3.91 m) Carpet & lino floor, large double window to the front garden & large double window to the rear garden.
Utility room: 7' 4" (2.23 m) X 8' 8" (2.64 m) fully fitted kitchen with work top & storage, large window to rear garden.
Garage: 10' 10" (3.31 m) X 17' 10" (5.44 m) large double frosted window to side gable. Electric roller garage doors & oil-fired central heating burner.
Master Bedroom: 10' 08" (3.26 m). X 11' 00" (3.36 m) Carpet floor, large double window to the back garden with a slight sea view and rolling countryside. 3 double electric sockets & 1 TV point.
Ensuite: 3' 8" (1.12 m) X 8' 11" (2.71m) Tiled floor & tiled walls, Toilet, sink & electric shower.
Bedroom (2): 12' 03" (3.74 m). X 11' 03" (3.44 m) Carpet floor, free-standing double wardrobes with chest of drawers & vanity mirrors. Large double window to the rear garden 3 double electric sockets & a telephone point.
Bedroom (3): 9' 07" (2.92 m). X 8' 09" (2.68 m) Carpet floor, 2 double electric sockets, large window to rear.
Bathroom: 7' 05" (2.25 m). X 9' 02" (2.78 m) All walls tiled floor to ceiling. Bathtub, toilet & sink. Large frosted window to rear.
Hotpress: 3' 09" (1.13 m). X 2' 04" (0.72 m) shelved.
Cloaks room: 1' 09" (0.54 m). X 3' 03" (0.98 m)
The pretty seaside town of Kinsale is a mere 25 minutes drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork. This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for. Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas.
There are three world-class golf courses, including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding. There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world-famous Kinsale Arts Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, Cork Film Festival, and Kinsale Gourmet Festival, along with a thriving music and opera programme.
Cork has several fine theatres, and Cork Opera House hosts many exceptional productions throughout the year. Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland's finest restaurants, contributing to its title as the Gourmet Capital of Ireland, along with many top-class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs. Cork International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to Major European and UK cities.
Viewing Details: All viewings of this property must be arranged through the selling agents James Murphy & Co. Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm. We can arrange evening viewings by prior appointment.
James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...