€150,000 SALE AGREED
Coornameana, Beaufort, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
***NEW TO MARKET*** ***VIEWING RECOMMENDED*** Magnificent restored traditional stone built cottage located in a private secluded c. 1 acre site close to Coose Lake, Glencar, Co Kerry 12 Kilometres south of Killorglin town. Cottage originally built in excess of 150 years ago. Newly placed PVC coated corrugated iron roof on Cottage. Located in the centre of County Kerry within easy access to all part of the World famous County. land Certificate Folio 17243F. Accommodation: Bedroom with WH Basin 15\' 6\" X 9\'4\" Bedroom with WH Basin 12\' 4\" X 12\'7\" Shower/Toilet 7\' X 4\' Open Plan Living Area 19\' X 12\' 6\" Large open fireplace with back Boiler Small Storage Room Newly Roofed PVC Coated Corrugated Iron. Private water Supply & Septic Tank. Access to property by ROW For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact sales agent Jim Burns today. DISCLAIMER: Jim Burns & Co. Ltd for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose agents they are, give notice that: (i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of Jim Burns & Co. Ltd has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- Located at foot of Carrantuohill, McGillycuddy Reeks Irelands highest moutain.
- Ideally suited to outdoor leisure pursuites.
- Close to Kerry way walking routes
- Convenient to World Famous Killarney Town & surrounding lakes.
- Within easy reach of World famous Roobeigh Beach, Glenbeigh.
- Easy access to Caragh Lake reputed for boating and fishing.
- Short distance to gap of Dunloe for Pony treking and Jaunting car rides.
- located within the Ring of Kerry taking in Glenbeigh Waterville, Caherdaniel, Sneem & Killarney
- 30 mins drive to Kerry airport, Tralee town
- Easy access to Dingle peninsula taking in Inch Beach, Dingle Town, Ventry & Castlegergory.
Beaufort Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12605686
Jim BurnsSALE AGREED