Cragaknock, Doonbeg, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 42m2
THE PERFECT \'DOER-UPPER!\' The perfect \'doer Upper\' cottage! This derelict cottage stands on C. 0.5 acres and allows ample space to extend and develop subject to planning permission. The property has 4 rooms with a total floor area of 42 square meters. Since the cottage is derelict, it is suitable for planning exempt from local planning restrictions. It is located on a secondary/slip road beween the R483 Quilty/Cree road and the Doonbeg road N67. If travelling on the Quilty/Cree road, after O\'Looneys pub on the left, take the first right and the cottage is on the left on this road. All services are nearby. Viewing is highly recommended. Exempt from BER regulations. All viewings by advance appointment with sole agent Streets Ahead Properties.
- Peaceful location.
- Exempt from Local planning restrictions.
- Ample room for further development SPP.
- All services nearby.
- Ideal for quiet family life or holiday retreat.
- Within close proximity to all local amenities.
- Extremely pivitol - a short drive to Doonbeg, Cree, Quilty, Miltown Malbay, Spanish Point and Lahinch.
- Offering a lot of potential to the would be buyer.
Doonbeg Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Daft ID: 11588013