Cratloemoyle, Cratloe, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Extended stone bungalow residence which oozes character throughout
- There is oil fired central and double glazed windows installed
- This property is standing on a level 3/4 acre fenced site.
- Enclosed garden and gravel drive to the front.
- Wrap around drive to the side and rear of the property.
- Garage to the side of the property.
- This property has been lovingly extended and renovated, whilst boasting all modern day conveniences this property still retains a lot of the original
- Located in a much sought after area, this property enjoys a host of local amenities on its doorstep.
- Easy access to all major roads.
- This property offers country living with city convenience. Viewing of this well presented is a must.
Cratloe Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€420,000The Lodge, Moygalla, Sixmilebridge, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€525,000The Hollies, Brickhill West, Cratloe, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€530,000Cloughoolia, Oatfield, Co. Clare5 Bed · 7 Bath · Detached
€550,000Pigeon Hill House, Ballymorris, Cratloe, Co. Clare5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113628509