Crickamore, Burtonport, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 100 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- This is a pure refurbishment project
- The 2 original house buildings are still there.
- These buildings are being sold with 1.5 acres
- The land runs along and ove rthe old LD Lk railway line to Burtonport
- The railway now to Burtonport running along this property is now a greenway walk.
- Well located between Dungloe and Burtonport.
- Schools ,shops and the sea are all within a short walk
- Potential for more builing on the land subject t planning
Burtonport Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
AMV: €90,000Belcruit Upper, Kincasslagh, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€125,0003 Castle Row, Main St, Dungloe, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€164,950Keadue, Burtonport, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
AMV: €165,000Belcruit Mountain, Burtonport, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€185,000Belcruit, Burtonport, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€199,950Belcruit, Kincasslagh, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€210,000Lackenagh, Burtonport, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€215,000Roshine Acres, Burtonport, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€245,000Arlands, Burtonport, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€249,000Dun Gaoithe, Sheskinerone, Dungloe, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€254,9506 Main Street, Dungloe, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Townhouse
€299,000Keadue Upper, Burtonport, Co. Donegal6 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 12280944