Cul Pora, Cul Pora, Quarry Road, Menlo, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 133 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- A superb & spacious 4 bed detached bungalow
- Tranquil setting with wonderful privacy
- Just minutes from Menlo Castle & Lough Corrib
- Presented in superb condition with contemporary finish
- Large site surrounded by mature gardens to front & rear
- Ample private parking & two rear garden sheds
- Easy access to Galway City, NUIG & UCHG
- Close proximity of Terryland, Liosbaun & Ballybrit retail parks
- Quick motorway links to both Limerick & Dublin
- Ideal location for any fishing enthusiasts with easy access to Lough Corrib
Menlo Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 112718184
Energy Performance Indicator: 132.79 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€425,0003 Riverside View, Riverside, Tuam Road, Co. Galway5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
AMV: €450,0005 Sylvan Drive, Fairlands Park, Newcastle, Co. Galway5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€480,000Castlegar Village, Tuam Road, Castlegar, Co. Galway5 Bed · 6 Bath · Bungalow
€550,00018 Sylvan Drive, Fairlands Park, Newcastle, Co. Galway5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€595,000188 Dun na Coiribe, Headford Road, Co. Galway6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€695,000Rockwood, Claregalway, Co. Galway5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€695,000Carraig Villa, Cloonacauneen, Castlegar, Galway, Claregalway, Co. Galway8 Bed · 7 Bath · Detached
€895,000Glenard House, Castlegar Village, Castlegar, Co. Galway7 Bed · 7 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18814613