€125,000 SALE AGREED
Culleenmore, Dring, Co. Longford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 84 m²
New to the Market Charming Country property situated on c 0.8 acre site. The residence of c 900 sq. ft is presented in pristine condition, and has an additional enclosed sunroom/conservatory area to the rear of c 300 sq ft. With ample garden space the property could be extended if desired as it is within close proximity of local schools and amenities. The area albeit rural and unspoilt is well inhabited. The house has been newly painted and decorated throughout and is ready to live in. With lakes and forest walks within minutes the residence would serve as an ideal holiday retreat and rental properties are in high demand in the area. Accommodation includes: Entrance Porch: 1.2m x 1.12m Kitchen: 4.59m x 4.25m Sitting room: 3.67m x 3.58m Bedroom 1: 3.64m x 3.24m w/ built in wardrobe Bedroom 2: 3.13m x 2.2m w/ built in wardrobe Bathroom: 3.1m x 2.1m w/ built in storage unit utility: 1.77m x 1.31m Sunroom: 6.52m x 2.52m
- c 0.8 acre site, well maintained lawn area with mature hedging and seperate field
- Large shed to the rear seperated into three sections.
- Septic tank on site/ mains water
- Recently painted and renovated throughout. New bathroom. Attic Insulated.
- Close to local primary school, communtiy Centre, Sports Grounds
- Lough Gowna 4.5km, Derrycassin Woods 2.5km, Granard Town 8km
- Additional sunroom to rear of c 300 sq ft.
- Oil & Solid fuel heating
Dring Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 102065661
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15761588
Terry DrakeSALE AGREED