Derrylea, Castlebar, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 111 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Situated on an elevated site of 1.21acre overlooking the Westport Road Castlebar
- Refurbished in 2016 with updates to include additional insulation, new heating system, rewired, new PVC double glazed windows and doors, solid fuel ra
- The property has double garages to the rear and a basement not included in the overall area.
Castlebar Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114678246
Energy Performance Indicator: 190.51 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€395,000Derrynaskeagh, Castlebar, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€420,000Drex Hill, Breaffy Road, Castlebar, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€450,0001 Fortview, Kilkenny, Castlebar, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€465,000Mountgordon, Castlebar, Co. Mayo5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€495,000Clearview, Aghalusky, Castlebar, Co. Mayo6 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€495,000Woodview Lodge, Breaffy, Castlebar, Co. Mayo6 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
€550,000Winterwood 3 Breaffy Woods, Castlebar, Co. Mayo5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€550,000Four Winds, Westport Road, Castlebar, Co. Mayo6 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
€575,000Cloonkeen, Castlebar, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19159847