€129,000 SALE AGREED
Dooroc, Drumlish, Co. Longford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 166 m²
New to the market, this property comprises of a four-bedroom detached family home, with attic ready for conversion. Located just two miles from Drumlish village, as well as the village of Enybegs, the townland of Dooroc is situated at the foot of Cairn Hill, with beautiful views towards the west of Ireland in particular. The c.166m2 accommodation consists of a kitchen/dining room, sitting/living room, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. From the living room area, a stair leads to the attic, which is ready for conversion with dormer windows to the front of the dwelling. The property, which is in need a little care, has huge potential both internal and externally. Please contact our office on 0433350555 to arrange your viewing.
- C.75m2 Attic- Ready for conversion with dormer windows
- Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Solid Fuel Stove
- Mains water
- Septic tank
- Rural location close to Cairn Hill
- Few minutes drive to Ballinalee, Killoe and Drumlish
- Just half a mile off the Drumlish-Ballinalee Rd.
- Less than 15-minute drive to Longford Town and the N4
Drumlish Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15831261
Padraic DavisSALE AGREED