- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 118 m²
Killagurteen is a beautiful house located off the Ring of Kerry c. 5 mins drive outside Waterville village. The house features a traditional design and offers stunning views to Lough Currane and Church Island.
Set into grounds of c. 0.6 acre this house offers a total floor area of c. 118 sqm. Downstairs, there is a fine open plan kitchen cum dining room with an open fireplace with stone surround and wonderful views of Lough Currane and the surrounding countryside. Double doors lead from the kitchen into a cosy separate living room with a wood burning stove and a large window to enjoy the wonderful views. Sliding doors in the kitchen and the living room provide easy access to the garden. Also downstairs is the utility room and the family bathroom with a shower over bath. There are three double bedrooms with one on the ground floor and two upstairs. Both bedrooms upstairs are en-suite and there is also a generous store room.
The garden is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area just to the front of the house There is plenty of off-street parking and a shed to the back of the house.
The property is located just outside the sea side village of Waterville overlooking Lough Currane, Church Island and the surrounding countryside. The drive to Waterville is c. 5 minutes and the village offers shopping facilities, cafes, restaurants and bars. The larger town of Caherciveen is c. 25 mins drive from the property while Killorglin and Kenmare can be reached in c. 1 hour. Killarney can be reached in c. 1.5 hours.
The immediate vicinity is ideal for sailing, walking, fishing or playing golf. Various championship golf courses such as Waterville Golf Course, the Hogs Head Golf Course or the Dooks Golf Course which are some of the best courses in Ireland, are close by.
The property is within easy reach to the airports in Cork, Shannon and Kerry which offer direct transport links within Ireland as well as to Europe and the UK.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Waterville Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...