Dun Breandain, Muirioch, Ballydavid, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 150 m²
Large Residence & Chalets x 2 situated on a spacious 0.86 acre site on the edge of Muiréoch Village. The property which is in need of modernisation offers enormous scope for future development potential. It is convenient to many amenities in the area which include Muirioch Beach, GAA, Rugby & Soccer Pitches. Ballydavid Village is approximately a half a mile away. There are also a number of mature trees on site along with a stream running along the back boundary of the property which could easily be enhanced as attractive features of the property.
- Situated on a Spacious Site of c. 0.86 acres
- Natural Stream running along back boundary of Property
- Only a short stroll to Muiréoch Beach
- Ballydavid Village & Pier only c. Â½ mile away
- Approximately 6 miles from Dingle Town
- Conveniently located and only a short walk from the amenities in Ballydavid Village which includes Ballydavid Pier, 2 Pubs: Tigh Té¡irbhne TP & Tigh U
- Electric Storage Heating
- Mains Water & Sewage
- Number of Mature Trees on Site
Ballydavid Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12209264