Errill Village, Errill, Co. Laois
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 104 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Situated in the picturesque village of Errill.
- Beautiful mature trees throughout the landscaped village.
- Services Mains water and sewerage.
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating.
- Solid fuel stove in living room.
- Within walking distance of all amenities: shops, post office, bus services, two pubs, church, school, community hall, hurling pitch.
- Friendly and welcoming neighbours with community watch.
- Abundance of natural light filling and flowing through the interior.
- Ten minute drive to M8 Motorway twelve minute drive M7 Motorway. Hour drive to Dublin. Ballybrophy train station five minute drive away. Roscrea/ Temp
Errill Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114768021
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 19381127