- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 124 m²
We are delighted to present to the open market, this deceptively spacious and instantly appealing (4) x bedroom detached property. Located in Fintown Village, set on the periphery of the stunning Lough Finn, the property is only a 15 minute drive from Glenties and Dungloe and all their amenities, it is also within easy commuting distance of both Ballybofey and Letterkenny respectively. Set on a mature, south-facing site that extends to circa 0.5 acres in area, the property benefits from open aspect views towards Achla and Screeg mountain.
Very brief, the property offers bright and spacious living accommodation that extends to circa 1,330 sq.ft in area comprising of an entrance hall, sitting room, open-plan living room / dining room incorporating 13.2kW back-boiler Stanley stove, kitchen / diner with direct access to an integral garage. Completing the accommodation is 4 x generously proportioned bedrooms serviced by a centrally located shower room.
Fintown is a small hamlet that sits on the banks of Lough Finn approximately 30 km/19 miles from Letterkenny on the Glenties road. Lough Finn is approximately 3 miles long and half a mile wide (5km long and almost a kilometer wide) and sits below the mountains of Aghla (1,961 feet high) and Screig.
The drive from Letterkenny takes you over the vast landscapes of Meenaroy where there is scarcely any sign of human habitation. Acres and acres of land and forests making for some wonderful scenery.
Storm Porch: 4'11" x 3'11" - with ceramic tiled floor, glass panelled door to entrance hall, centre light.
Entrance Hall: 12'6" x 5'0" - with wood effect lino floor covering, access point to attic, 2 x centre lights, built-in linen closet.
Sitting room: 15'5" x 10'5" - with decorative cast-iron fireplace with granite hearth, open solid fuel fire, wood effect lino floor covering, built-in corner display cabinet with etched glass doors and enclosed storage under, featured centre light with matching wall lights, t.v point.
Living room / dining room: 13'9" x 13'1"- with solid mahogney fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, built-in cast-iron 13.2 kmw Stanley stove with back boiler model, pine tongue and groove panelling to ceiling, fluorescent centre light, ceramic tiled floor, t.v and PSTN wall sockets, roller blinds.
Kitchen / diner: 11'6" x 10'2" - with white oak effect shaker-style wall and base units, marble effect formica worktops, stainless steel sink with single drainer, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, freestanding electric oven with (4) x ring steel hotplate, wooden extractor canopy over, plumbed for washing machine, fitted breakfast counter, wooden spot lights, built-in hotpress with factory insulated cylinder tank, door to garage.
Bedroom 1: 10'10" x 9'2" - with wood effect lino floor covering, built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, centre light, roller blinds.
Bedroom 2: 15'5" x 10'10" - with wood effect lino floor covering, built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, centre light, roller blinds.
Bedroom 3: 12'10" x 11'10" - with wheelchair access, wood effect lino floor covering, built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, fitted wash hand basin, centre light, roller blinds.
Bedroom 4: 12'2" x 11'2" - with wood effect lino floor covering, built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, centre light, roller blinds.
Shower room: 7'10" x 6'7"- with contemporary suite in white comprising of a w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over, fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with fitted Triton T90si electric shower, 5mm tempered glass sliding doors, tiled floor with chest-level tiling to walls, enclosed centre light.
Integral Garage: 16'5" x 13'1" - with pedestrian and vehicular access, enclosed w.c, manual roller door, centre light, wood effect lino floor covering.
- Spacious (4) x bedroom, detached family-home extending to circa 1,330 sq.ft in area.
- Mature, south-facing, level site extending to approximately 0.5 acres.
- Enjoying open-aspect views towards Achla and Screeg mountains.
- Located on the periphery of Fintown Village just 400m from Lough Finn.
- Two spacious reception rooms back to back.
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms serviced by a centrally located shower room.
- Located in a Gaeltacht designated area within easy commute of Glenties, Dungloe, Ballybofey and Letterkenny.
- Naionara playschool and national school within walking distance of property.
- Integral garage with potential to be converted into additional living accommodation - subject to necessary planning approval.
- Oil & solid fired central heating.
- Well tendered front and rear gardens laid in lawn and interspersed with shrubs and flower beds along driveway.
- Tarmacadam driveway with ample parking.
- Viewing by prior arrangement with DNG Dorrian on 074 97 31291.
Fintown Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...