Freagh, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 153 m²
Stunning detached red brick bungalow in pristine condition within easy walking distance of the town centre. This Beautiful property has a Magnificent Solid Wooden Kitchen complete with Quartz Worktops and Feature Pendant Lighting over both the Dining Table and the Kitchen area. There is also a Utility Room. The Main Reception Room is exceptionally bright and features an attractive stove with a back boiler. The stove heats the radiators throughout the house and there is also oil-fired central heating. This beautiful spacious room also has a solid wooden pitch pine floor. There is an attractive brick arch creating an open plan Reception and Kitchen/Dining Room making the room Double Aspect with light flooding in from both front and rear. The Master Bedroom is extremely generous in proportion with both an En Suite Shower Room and a large Walk in Wardrobe. There are Three Further large Double Bedrooms. The Family Bathroom has a Jacuzzi Bath and a separate Shower Cubicle. The house also has a Guest WC off the Utility Room. The location is excellent, just 15 mins drive from either Tullamore or Birr. This extremely attractive Family Home is beautifully presented, very private in a convenient location and superb condition. Early viewing is highly recommended.
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Stunning Bungalow beautifully presented in convenient location
- Magnificent hand painted solid wooden Kitchen with Quartz worktops and feature pendant lighting over both the Dining area and the Units
- En Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom, Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath and Separate Shower, and Guest WC
- Stove with Back Boiler in the Reception Room, which heats the radiators and Oil-Fired Central heating
- Four Double Bedrooms, Utility Room
- Large Walk In Wardrobe in the Master Bedroom Also
- Beautiful private Garden
- Easy walking distance of town and all local shops amenities
- 15 mins drive from both Tullamore and Birr
Tullamore Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
BER No: 109899716
Energy Performance Indicator: 210.51 kWh/m2/yr
€320,000Chancery Lane, Tullamore, Co. Offaly5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€460,000Pencoed House, Pencoed House, 2 Clonminch Lane, Tullamore, Co. Offaly4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€500,000Roncalli, Clara Road, Tullamore, Co. Offaly5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€550,00015 Ashley Court, Tullamore, Co. Offaly5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113697857
View all Properties
Kate O' Shea086 7981888
Thinking of selling?
As a Daft Premier Partner we can get you 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to us today.
Quick quote estimator