Gentian, School Road, Lahinch, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 150 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Within 500 meters of Lahinch Beach and Promenade
- Exquisite well positioned 4 bedroom detached residence
- Spacious interior and in excellent condition
- Rare opportunity to acquire such a well located home
- Sale includes curtains, floor coverings, light fittings and integrated appliances
- Viewing is highly recommend and is strictly by prior appointment only with sole selling agents
Lahinch Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 113279145
Energy Performance Indicator: 169.41 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€380,000null, Liscannor, Co. Clare, V95VPP94 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€440,0002 Cloughandine, Liscannor, Co. Clare4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€460,000Shalom, Cahilly, Liscannor, Co. Clare, V95Y5C84 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€550,000Rannagh, Liscannor, Co. Clare, V95HP774 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€560,000Lackamore, Lahinch, Co. Clare, V95W7P86 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
AMV: €600,000Ennistymon Road, Lahinch, Co. Clare5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€655,000Attycristora, Lahinch, Co. Clare, V95A8924 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
AMV: €655,000Attycristora, Lahinch, Co. Clare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€750,000Clair House, Lahinch, Co. Clare6 Bed · 8 Bath · Detached
€1,200,000CARRIG HOUSE, Carrig House, Liscannor, Co. Clare, V95DC9210 Bed · 8 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 114512658