- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 189 m²
This is a fine residence located within the most breath-taking scenery on the Slea Head drive on the Dingle Peninsula which is part of the Wild Atlantic Way. The property offers the most amazing, unobstructed sea and mountains views from its elevated position. The original cottage was extended and renovated to high standards and the property now offers all modern amenities without loosing any of its traditional charm. The large site offers tranquility and privacy and is ideal for all sorts of outdoor activities.
The house has been built to very high standards both inside and outside. On a total living area of c. 189 sqm the property offers a large bright living cum dining room with vaulted ceilings and a stove. This room enjoys the most magnificent sea views from the large floor to ceiling windows. There is a modern fully fitted kitchen with sliding glass doors leading into the garden and providing unobstructed views to the Slea Head and the Blasket Islands. There are four double bedrooms, two on the ground floor with a shared bathroom and two double bedrooms on the 1st floor, both en-suite. The master bedroom also offers a walk-in wardrobe.
The property is surrounded by c. 2.1 acres of grounds which are mostly laid out in lawns. There is a large terrace area surrounding the house. The driveway is gravelled and plenty of parking space is available. The spectacular views offered by the location of this property are truly unique and offer a rare opportunity to buy a very special property.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Dingle Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...