- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 226 m²
DNG Dorrian are delighted to be marketing, this somewhat unique riverside property comprising of (1) x three bedroom detached family residence together with a newly constructed three bedroom detached dwelling needing completing internally. Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty the property occupies a very well maintained site with highly sought-after river frontage which spans circa 0.79 acres in area. The property benefits from stunning open-aspect views over the surrounding countryside and is positioned at the foot of Glengesh Pass just under 4 kms from Ardara Village.
The accommodation is very versatile and flexible providing a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the individual purchasers and family living which would include the opportunity to use each house as a holiday rental property or both together as a Guest House / B&B. The property is well placed to take full advantage of this being located just offer main access road leading from Ardara Village to Slieve League which forms a prime route along the world-renowned Wild Atlantic Way.
Porch: 7'1" x 4'1" - with wood effect floor tiles, glass centre light, hardwood glass panelled door to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall: 16'1" x 6'0" - with high gloss ceramic tiled floor, access point to attic via a pull-down staira, built-in storage, glass centre light.
Inner Hall: 18'0" x 4'2" - with tiled floor with featured centre tile, glass centre light.
Kitchen / Dining Room: 10'5" x 7'9" - incorporating a casual dining area, comprehensive range of solid oak wall and base units, glass display cabinets with downlighters, formica worktops, integrated "Whirlpool" fridge and dishwasher, "Bosch" stainless steel electric oven with (4) x ring ceramic hotplate and wooden extractor canopy over, stainless sink with polished steel swan neck centre tap, tiled floor throughout, Climote smart thermostatic, (2) x glass centre lights, coving to ceiling, T.V and satellite points.
Utility: 8'10" x 5'10" - with high gloss tiled floor, "Bosch" washing machine and dryer, hotpress with factory insulated cylinder tank, glass centre light.
Sitting Room: 14'11" x 15'7" - with semi-solid timber floor, built-in cast iron solid fuel stove with back boiler, tiled hearth, built-in glass display cabinet with downlighters, ornate coving to ceiling and ceiling rose, T.V and satellite point, PSTN wall socket (efibre line with 300 mbs download speed), chrome centre light.
Guest W.C: 11'0" x 5'10" (at widest point) - with vanity basin with mirror and shaver light over, w.c, tiled floor, chest-level tiling to walls, glass centre light.
Bedroom 1: 10'11" x 10'3" - with wood effect timber floor, built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes, T.V and satellite point, centre light.
Bedroom 2: 10'11" x 10'3" - with carpet floor covering, built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes, T.V and satellite point, centre light.
Bedroom 3: 11'0" x 10'11" - with carpet floor covering, built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes, T.V and satellite point, centre light.
Bathroom: 11'0" x 6'5" (at widest point) - with contemporary suite in white comprising of a w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror and shaver light over, rectangular shower cubicle with "Triton" thermostatic shower, large 1200mm tray with 5mm tempered glass doors and screen, fully tiled, glass centre light.
Attic: access via a staira, large open plan configuration ideal for additional storage or potential home office.
2nd House (needing completion):
Accommodation: circa 1,095 sq.ft in area comprising of an open-plan kitchen / dining room, living room, (2) x shower rooms together with (3) x potential bedrooms.
- Beautifully presented three bedroom, detached family home extending to circa 1,335 sq.ft.
- The second house included in the sale comprises of an unfinished (3) x bed house extending to 1,095 sq.ft (granted under planning ref 12/30143) offering a wealth opportunity as either an AirBnB or independent self-contained residence for a family member / elderly parent.
- Option 1 - main house: €175,000 or Option 2 - Unfinished house: €100,000.
- Large landscaped site spanning approximately 0.80 acres with direct river frontage.
- Stunning open-aspect views over the surrounding countryside.
- uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
- Cavities pumped with beaded insulation.
- High-speed 300mbps eFibre broadband connected to the property.
- Prime location on the road leading from Ardara Village to Slieve League.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens with extensive parking.
- Convenient location just under 4 kms from Ardara Village and it's essential amenities
- Viewing by prior arrangement with DNG Dorrian on 074 97 31291.
Ardara Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...