Glenogra, Meanus, Fedamore, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 119 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow residence on circa ½ acre site
- There is oil fired central heating and double glazed windows installed.
- Security alarm installed.
- Walled entrance. Tarmac driveway with ample parking.
- Large gardens front & rear.
- Block built storage shed. Two barna sheds.
- Bespoke BBQ house which offers a room outside.
- Located 16 kilometers from Limerick city, 2.5 kilometers from Fedamore, 9 kilometers from Bruff town, this property enjoys an abundance of amenities w
- Viewing of this well presented family home is a must.
Fedamore Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114529985
Energy Performance Indicator: 291.71 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€300,000Rockstown, Grange, Ballyneety, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€350,000Bellingham Cottage, Rochestown, Grange, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€425,00039 The Glen, Ballyneety, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€450,00040 The Glen, Ballyneety, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18811514