- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 227 m²
This large southwest-facing family home on c. 0.45 acres is located in a beautiful countryside setting. The property comprises of a four-bedroom house at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac just a few minutes outside of Riverstick village and within c. 20 minutes of Cork city. The house has been finished to an exceptional standard by its present owners.
On the ground floor the spacious hall leads you to a large, open plan kitchen-cum-living room which extends into the sunroom, presently used as a dining room, with garden and valley views and access to the patio with natural slate paving. The custom made kitchen features quality appliances, granite worktops, Belfast sink and an island unit. There is a large utility room just off the kitchen with built-in storage and a guest wc. Down the hall is a lounge, two large bedrooms, both with shower rooms en-suite, and a family bathroom with separate shower and bath. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, a box room and a shower room. All bathrooms are fully tiled and finished to exceptional standards with quality sanitary ware.
A tiled floor runs throughout the kitchen, living room, sunroom, utility & hallway and wood-style floors throughout the lounge, bedrooms and landing. The house is highly insulated with triple glazed windows and heated using an air-to-water heat pump and underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
Outside the fully fenced property features a fine lawn area, a large southwest-facing patio and plenty of off street parking.
The property is located just a few minutes outside Riverstick village with all local amenities including cré¨che, shop, local pubs and GAA club in short driving distance. There are fabulous countryside walks and numerous unspoilt beaches, woodland and coastal walks, Tracton Wood bike trail, Oysterhaven Watersports Centre are all within a 10-minute drive. The property is centrally located between Kinsale, which is within a 15-minute drive, Cork airport, which also is within a 15-minute drive, and Cork city, which can be reached within a 20-minute drive.
Nearby Kinsale is the gateway to West Cork and the Wild Atlantic Way and a great destination for yachting, sailing, cycling, walking, swimming and surfing. It is also a popular golfing destination with two excellent golf courses €" among them the world famous Old Head of Kinsale. The town also is home to some of Ireland€TM finest restaurants, hotels and pubs and is recognised as the country's gourmet capital.
The surrounding area of Kinsale is one of the most beautiful and unspoilt locations in the South West of Ireland and the perfect balance between modern infrastructure and a countryside living.
Riverstick is conveniently located to Cork International Airport which offers excellent transport links to most major European and UK cities.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Riverstick Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...