Grannagh Beg, Ardrahan, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Residential Farm set on approx. 18.35 acres
- Huge opportunity to develop the dwelling in an area where planning permission is hard to obtain
- Set in the heart of South Galway just 6km from Labane/Ardrahan
- Good quality agricultural lands
- Boundaries in good repair
- Water from GWS
Ardrahan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€315,000Caheratrim, Ardrahan, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€365,000Fiddaun, Craughwell, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€375,000Manninard, Ardrahan, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€385,000Tonroe, Ardrahan, Co. Galway5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€425,000Mannin, Craughwell, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€450,000Ballylee, Peterswell, Co. Galway5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€495,000Ballylahy, Gort, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€545,000Parkaloughan, Ardrahan, Co. Galway5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€595,000Moneen East, Ardrahan, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€930,000Pine Field, Ballynabucky, Kilcolgan, Co. Galway3 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18662657