- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 100 m²
DNG Dorrian are delighted to present to the open-market, this charming (3) x bedroom detached traditional-style farmhouse occupying a highly desirable location positioned on the edge of Killybegs town centre. Nestled behind mature trees, the property occupies a generous site extending to c. 0.59 acres in area offering a high degree of seclusion and privacy positioned just off the main access road leading to Fintra Beach (c. 3.2 kms).
The property offers a warm and inviting accommodation comprising of approximately 1,075 sq.ft consisting of a large open span room containing a kitchen come diner / living room divided by an entrance hall leading into a spacious sitting room with featured flagged stone fireplace and hardwood panelling to ceiling. Completing the accommodation is three generously proportioned first-floor bedrooms serviced by a centrally located family bathroom. In need of slight modernisation, the property offers plenty of scope for improvement and will satisfy most, if not all, of the requirements of a buyer wanting a conveniently located home within a well established area.
Entrance Hall: 4.04m x 1.07 - with brown uPVC from door with privacy glass panelling to the side, ceramic tiled floor to porch area, carpet to inner hall, stairs with carpeted threads and risers, enclosed storage space under, solid teak wooden panelling to ceiling, centre light.
Kitchen / dining room: 5.50m x 3.91m - with featured flagged sandstone fireplace with open solid fuel fire incorporating a back boiler, brass surround with marble hearth, bay window, oak effect timber floor, galley style kitchen with wall and base units with built-in electric oven and (4) x ring gas hotplate with extractor canopy over, slot-in fridge and washing machine, ceramic sink with swan neck centre tap, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splashback, open arch into dining area, enclosed centre, back door.
Sitting room: 4.04m x 3.14m - with dual aspect windows, featured flagged sandstone fireplace with marble surround and hearth, hardwood teak panelling to ceiling, light oak effect timber floor, t.v and eFibre wall sockets, frosted glass centre light in matching wall lights.
Bathroom: 2.14m x 3.32m - with three-piece suite in off-white comprising of a standard w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with oval mirror over, wooden panelled bath, lino floor covering, solid teak panelling to ceiling, glass centre light, tiling to walls, built-in hotpress with copper cylinder tank and linen shelves.
Landing: 5.50 x 1.61m - with carpet floor covering, frosted glass centre light.
Bedroom 1: 3.22m x 4.16m- with dual aspect windows, dark oak effect timber floor, centre light.
Bedroom 2: 3.22m x 4.16m - with dual aspect windows, built-in wardrobes, light oak effect timber floor, centre light.
Bedroom 3: 3.24m x 3.19m -
- Well-presented (3) x bedroom, traditional-style farmhouse extending to 1,075 sq.ft / 100 sq.m.
- Highly convenient setting positioned on the edge of Killybegs town centre.
- Set on a mature site measuring c. 0.59 acres in area.
- Brown uPVC windows and doors.
- Oil and solid fuel central heating
- Front garden laid in lawn bonded by mature trees.
- Main water, septic tank.
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms.
- Two large reception rooms both with stone fireplaces.
- Rear garden / yard offering scope for future development, if needed.
- Positioned within a five minute drive to Fintra Beach.
- Access provided over a private driveway with ample parking to rear.
- Viewings are strictly by appointment only with selling agents.
Killybegs Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...