- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 232 m²
• Exceptional 5 bedroom residence extending to approx. 2,497 sq.ft (232 sq.m) on a site of approx. 0.6 acre (0.30 ha)
• Presents in excellent condition throughout with a mix of porcelain and oak flooring as well as a contemporary fitted kitchen complete with state of the art appliances.
• Generously proportioned living accommodation with spacious bedrooms and rooms to suit many uses such as home office or playroom.
• Includes a new energy efficient condensing oil burner and solar panels for hot water.
• Briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room, open plan kitchen/dining/TV room, study, utility room, guest WC, 5 spacious double bedrooms, 3 of which have en-suites, and main bathroom.
• Stunning grounds which include a cobblelock driveway/patio, circular patio, manicured lawns front and back, mature hedging and a spectacular array of plants, shrubs and trees.
• Secure electric gated entrance, side gates and a large, approx. 24 sq.m block built garage/workshop.
• Ideally located on the Maynooth Road (R408) just a short distance from the local primary school, church, pub/restaurant/coffee shop and GAA club.
• Just a short drive from Maynooth, Clane and Celbridge.
• On bus route 139 (Naas to Blanchardstown/Blanchardstown to Naas)
• Approx. 7km from M4 with easy access to the M50, Dublin City centre and airport.
Offers in excess of €775,000
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway: (4.32m x 5.15m) x (3.8m x 2.17m)
Porcelain tiles, light fittings, recessed lights, blinds, under stairs storage and guest WC.
Guest WC: 1.18m x 1.8m
Porcelain tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b., built in vanity unit, light fitting and extractor fan.
Living Room: 4.72m x 5.4m
Semi-solid oak floor, light fitting, bay window, curtains, blinds, tv point and feature fireplace with open fire.
Kitchen: 4m x 5.51m
Porcelain tiled floor, fitted floor and wall units, two pull-out larder units, tiled splash back, granite worktop and upstand, integrated Franke sink, Neff oven, Neff oven with microwave, Neff ceramic hob, integrated Neff larder fridge, Neff cooker hood with extractor fan, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher (two dish drawers), recessed lights and wine rack.
Utility Room: 1.9m x 2.95m
Porcelain tiled floor, fitted units, stainless steel sink, fully plumbed and door out to back garden.
TV/Sunroom: 4.72m x 4.18m
Semi-solid oak floor, recessed lights, bay window, double French door to patio, TV
point, curtain rail and blinds.
Study: 2.88m x 1.6m
Semi-solid oak floor, light fitting and telephone point.
Landing: 3.61m x 5m
Carpet, wood panel ceiling, Velux window and hotpress.
Master Bedroom: 3.95m x 5.51m
Carpet, fitted wardrobes, bay window, curtains, blinds, light fitting and en-suite.
En-suite: 1.18m x 2.03m
Fully tiled, w.c., w.h.b, shower cubicle, light fitting and blind.
Bedroom 2: 3.95m x 4.12m
Semi-solid oak floor, fitted wardrobe, light fitting, curtains and blind.
Bedroom 3/Dining Room/Playroom: 3.13 m x 3.32m
Semi-solid oak floor, light fitting, curtains and blinds.
Bedroom 4: 4.8m x 6.4m
Carpet, recessed lights, dormer window, access to storage, tv point, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite.
En-suite: 1.81m x 1.61m
Fully tiled, w.c., w.h.b., shower cubicle with Monsoon power shower, built-in vanity unit, Velux window and light fitting.
Bedroom 5: 4.44m x 6.26m
Semi-solid oak floor, light fitting, built-in wardrobe, dormer window, access to storage and en-suite.
En-suite: 1.78m x 1.52m
Fully tiled, w.c., w.h.b., shower cubicle with Triton shower, built-in vanity unit and Velux window.
Bathroom: 3.31m x 2.3m
Fully tiled, w.c., w.h.b, corner bath, separate shower cubicle with pumped shower, light fitting and blind.
Overall internal floor area approx. 232 sq.m.
Site area approx. 0.6 acre.
Climote smart heating controls.
High speed fibre broadband.
Double glazed windows.
Walnut effect internal doors.
Mature hedging surrounding property.
Block built garage/workshop.
Low maintenance dashed exterior.
Sale includes Husqvarna robot mower.
Items included in sale:
Oven, oven with microwave, dishwasher, fridge, curtains, blinds, light fittings and Husqvarna robot mower.
Sewerage treatment system
Oil fired central heating – new energy efficient condenser oil boiler.
Solar Panels for hot water
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. Property Reference :COON10000208
Kildare Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...